Welcome to Your Mom’s Minecraft, we’re really glad you’re here. To ensure a great time for everyone, we have implemented some anti-griefing plugins to our vanilla server. We also have a few rules that should help us all get along. The goal isn’t to be ridiculous with rules, and we hope that people will generally follow the golden rule of treating others the way they would hope to be treated. Please respect the server and your fellow players.
- All players must have appropriate usernames that are not offensive.
- Your Minecraft skin must be appropriate for our community and not offensive.
- Griefing is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.
- Do not hack or cheat to gain an advantage that would not normally be available in regular gameplay.
- Do not build any type of farm with the purpose to overwhelm or cause a negative impact on the server.
- PVP is on, but all participants must have agreed to it. Be respectful.
- Pranks are allowed but don’t overdo it.
- Keep everything family-friendly so people can live stream and record.
- Be thoughtful of other players when looting/mining/resource gathering.
- Don’t be a dick.
The following behavior issues will NOT be tolerated AT ALL:
- Threatening to harm yourself or others
- Acting on or plotting to cause emotional trauma in somebody’s life
- Advertising your association with extremist hate groups
- Threatening or acting on a Denial of Service (DoS) attack of any type
- Excessive amount of drama on public chat
- Using the server to stalk somebody
- Boasting about or using the server to conduct illegal activityNo