I remember when I first went to college, there were people there in the dorms who had NO clue how to be respectful and kind to their neighbors. Sometimes in server play I see the same thing on Minecraft. So I thought I’d get ahead of the game here a little bit and talk about all the ways you can definitely annoy your fellow players.
- Chop down only part of a tree and leave the top part just floating in the air
- Raid every village, temple, end city and mansion in a 5,000 block radius
- Raid a village and don’t protect the villagers from zombie hoards so that the village gets wiped out!
- Build an infinite chicken farm and leave it running all night while you afk
- Build an infinite chicken farm near spawn… and leave it on
- Leave creeper holes all over spawn
- Never help but always afk in all the community farms so no one else has a chance to use them
- Harvest all the community gardens and don’t replant
- Kill all the community cows and don’t breed
- Hoard Elytra
- Run around in your underwear like a madman *I’m looking at you, MedicalMatt.
Seriously, adult servers are so nice because most of us have figured out it’s just more fun to be respectful. I mean, there’s gonna be pranks and goofing around and general childishness. That’s fun. It isn’t fun when the other person isn’t having fun. And just don’t be a douche.
I think we’re up for an epic time!